Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Artistically Sensitive Caveman (and others).


The Artistically Sensitive Caveman: Wakes up in the morning. Light shines into the cave just enough for him to see the artwork he made on the walls the night before in the dark. The self portrait he drew is accidentally on top of the drawing of the buffalo in the field. He curses the era into which he was born.

The 22-year-old Who Is Retired, but Not a Millionaire: He walks around and asks people around him, "What day is it? Friday? Ever since I retired, I can't keep track of the days." He also oft' makes references to projects he completed in high school, i.e. the book report he got an A on in honors English on the Harry Potter series Years I, II, III.

The Woman Who Believes That When People Ask Her For Analgesics or Band-Aids That She is The One Who Caused the Pain and Suffering, and She Takes Personal Offense:
Anecdote:
Friend: "Do you have any advil or tylenol? My head kinda hurts."
Sensitive-to-Analgesic Woman: "Is it something I did? It's my perfume isn't it? I can sponge bathe it off!"

Emo Animals.
Brief example: Lion: "King of the Jungle, but... whatever..."

Prison homosexual sex [sic] as a polite gesture or rehab group led by a nice woman who speaks in platitudes. "So, we're all here. Might as well make the best of a sad situation. When you've got lemons, make lemonade. Buddy Sytem!"


Peace, Love, and Joy,

Leah wife of Jacob and Keren Rhymes w/ Heron

1 comments:

Sasha said...

OH MY GOD DUCKS IS SO HIGH TECH AND SASSY NOW!

LEGIT NEWS!

LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT

I LOVE CAPS LOCK<3 <3 <3