Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That which pertains to the softening of spirits...


After getting past the houses, we come to a stop. Many ought to have been wondering at that. Many suffer great terror. For the carriages, which we had ordered to be brought forward, had been driven to the opposite part, although they were in the most flat field.


Because of those sentences... I will be drinking heavily tomorrow evening... around... noon thirty. I figured I may as well post it on my blog that I will be doing so, because I think I might begin at noon thirty in Kogan Plaza.... I'll be the hatted crazy brown baggin' it, and you can point and laugh and say 'hey, that's the hatted crazy who fucked up Latin and Calculus by means of Sex and the City!" 

Damn urban sex bitches.


(sigh.)

0 comments: